Auzmor is a growing and exciting SaaS software company that provides customers with a complete HCM solution, including applicant tracking, onboarding, performance management, learning management, and succession planning.
We met HR professionals across the world and experienced the time consuming processes involved with managing their day to day. We realized we could make it easier for companies to get the job done while maintaining happy employees So we launched Auzmor, your drag and drop HR Suite of four product solutions. Whether it’s help with hiring, managing, or nurturing great employees (or all of the above!), we’re here for you.
What Will You Do
- Understand the broader strategy, business goals, and engineering priorities of the company and how to incorporate them into your designs of systems, components, or features
- Designing applications and architectures for multi-tenant SaaS software
- Responsible for the selection and use of frameworks, platforms and design patterns for Cloud based multi-tenant SaaS based application
- Collaborate with engineers, QA, product managers, UX designers, partners/vendors, and other architects to build scalable systems, services, and products for our diverse ecosystem of users across apps What you will need.
Skills you possess
- Minimum of 5+ years of Hands on engineering experience in SaaS, Cloud services environments with architecture design and definition experience using Java/JEE, Struts, Spring, JMS & ORM (Hibernate, JPA) or other Server side technologies, frameworks.
- Strong understanding of architecture patterns such as multi-tenancy, scalability, and federation, microservices(design, decomposition, and maintenance ) to build cloud-ready systems
- Experience with server-side technologies (preferably Java or Go),frontend technologies (HTML/CSS, Native JS, React, Angular, etc.) and testing frameworks and automation (PHPUnit, Codeception, Behat, Selenium, webdriver, etc.)
- Passion for quality and engineering excellence at scale What we would love to see
- Exposure to Big data -related technologies such as Hadoop, Spark, Cassandra, Mapreduce or NoSQL, and data management, data retrieval , data quality , ETL, data analysis.
- Familiarity with containerized deployments and cloud computing platforms (AWS, Azure, GCP) Skills:- Java, React.js, AngularJS (1.x), Selenium Web driver, Hadoop, Cassandra, phpunit and codeception